I Got A Rock I Got A Rock

Fuckin CRISP. I love the happy rock!

Anxiety Anxiety

Neat atmosphere, pretty funny. The real footage of the plane taking off got a chuckle outta me.

Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick

This might be my personal favorite from you so far. Has your usual style and story telling, but the jokes were really solid this time around. Love it.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

Got a good bunch of laughs out of this, especially since going back can change the options.

Unknown Unknown

Some fun puzzles. Wish there were more, I can see this getting really crazy! Definitely the merit of good mechanics.

GrimMutilator responds:

Thanks Phantom! If I revisit the game I'll add new transformations and, of course, puzzles.

Leight Wight Leight Wight

Really cool mix of lots of styles and shifts, and blends well, definitely unique for the audio portal. Nice work!

seagull seagull

Very fucking cool.

hereditary dysentery hereditary dysentery

Yeeeesssssssssssss

Monster Doodles Vol 1 Monster Doodles Vol 1

Top left and bottom middle are the shit, LOVE IT

Dinos vs UFOs Dinos vs UFOs

The insane hues tickle my eyes while the crazy theme, layout, and detail amaze. Wowza!

moawling responds:

wow! how did you know that they called me the eye tickler in high school

DBGirl Portraits DBGirl Portraits

Love the way it came out. Interesting to see the effect your style has meshed with Toriyama's, especially with Bulma. Fantastic stuff!

moawling responds:

Bulma was definitely one of my favorites out of the bunch! His style is so distinctive and loose, I'm really glad I was able to capture at least some of it in my work :").