SHAHKBOY SHAHKBOY

Quite the animation, weirdly funny. Had me smiling a lot with all the strange off beat charm it has going for it. What did Shahkboy's dad say at the very end???

jakepeckar responds:

Thanks! He said "blub".

March of the Virgins March of the Virgins

The longer the ending song went on, the more I liked it. Also the backgrounds are pretty

PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY PICO AND DADDY GO FANCY

Loved the sound direction and gags. Laughed at the burning man on the lawn and knew I was in for a good time from the start

Blind Blade Blind Blade

It's really fucking cool, but god damn. I understand the Monster Hunter/Dark Souls esc method of choosing your movements wisely, but not being able to react in time to something is painfully agitating. If you were able to attack more frequently, or maybe if I understood how the passive block worked better, I dunno.

Neat ass game though, pretty addicting.

Sonic Trivia Quiz Sonic Trivia Quiz

Wow, this has gotta be like, the best game ever.

Drain Drain

Interesting! The final puzzles finally started to make the game pretty interesting, room 16 was especially fun. Also the cute crying birds are neat, general atmosphere is cool too

Sky Boopin' Sky Boopin'

Felt like it had room for more complexity, but as the bassline carries into the atmospheric keyboard echoes it definitely sets an interesting tone. Looking forward to more!

Leight Wight Leight Wight

Really cool mix of lots of styles and shifts, and blends well, definitely unique for the audio portal. Nice work!

seagull seagull

Very fucking cool.

3milkT 3milkT

Gorgeous stuff, the hard shades and bold lines make for a really striking piece of work

kaneda kaneda

Ha, coool. Makes me wanna see all of Akira remade in Flash. Nice work!

inky stinky inky stinky

Visually bizarre and unique, I dig it!